Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Home Ownership

Have you ever thought about buying a home someday? Being almost twenty four years old, I think about owning a home every day. I've been lucky enough to not have to rent apartments and I hope that I will never have to sign a lease for an apartment. I'd rather pay for my own mortgage than someone else's. But you have to make sure you have the means to afford to pay for your own homes. Half the time when you buy them, they require lots of attention before moving in! I want to make sure I have plenty enough in my savings before I do it.

Also, I would love to design the inside of my own home. I've been thinking about modular homes as well and wonder if that would be the way to go. Buy your own land, then buy a modular. There's just so much out there, that I'm not sure where to go! But I definitely want to look into grants/programs to help.

There's just so much i want to do, but not sure what the future will bring.

On a side note, I really need to get the about section updated for my blog! stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what the future holds for my house/land/property ownership. But I've always wanted to start off by getting an RV and living in that for a while. Once my parents and I move, I figured I will start saving for one.

    ReplyDelete