Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Abortion

This isn't how I wanted to start out by posting but it turns out I feel like I need to get this out of my chest. There was this girl I used to go to school with and we used to be great friends. But recently, all her posts on facebook were about abortion and how much she hated it. Basically if you got an abortion, you were the worst person alive.

I'm all for having different opinions on this topic, but do not sit there and try to force your opinion down my throat. This all started with an instagram post I posted. "Abortion isn't murder and someone who gets one isn't a bad person. you can't change my mind." So obviously her seeing that, set her right off into her rants. Basically she thought I thought differently about it and blah blah blah. First off, you just want everyone to see it your way. So after that, I blocked her on instagram and took her off facebook. I cannot deal with someone who tries to force their opinion down your throat.

If my birth control fails, and I get pregnant then I will get an abortion. Only because I am not in the right place to be able to afford kids. Why would I want to bring a kid into a shitty situation? My boyfriend and I talked it over and that's that.

If you're against it, then that's fine. Just don't try and tell me to think otherwise because I won't. This is where I stand on the topic.

1 comment: