Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

Lately

I don't want to share too much but as of lately I haven't been happy. There just seems to be a lot of thoughts in my head and no one to share them to. Trying to get a therapist where I live seems to be a dead end street. Basically I'd be on a waiting list for months and I can't wait months before I talk to someone.

I looked at doing therapy online but they want you to pay out of pocket for that while I can get my insurance to cover it. I just hope something happens sooner rather than later because I am sick of struggling. I'm sick of a lot of things but that's not a story for my blog. So until then, I will keep these feelings bottled up inside. it's what i'm best at.

Maybe one day I'll find peace and stop fighting demons in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment