Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

Dear Ex-Best Friend

This is a rant that I need to get off my chest and I'm not sure where else to post it, so here goes.

Dear Ex-Best Friend,

Or should I say so called friend? Because honestly, you were a pretty shitty friend. There are no words to explain how much i can't stand you and the fact that you can't ever be single and focus on yourself. it's a different dude every week. I tolerated your bullshit for seven years and was there every time you needed help. But the one day I needed you and you had to pull excuses out of your ass to not help me. I'm honestly glad that my boyfriend opened my eyes and made me realize that you were never a true friend. Too busy thinking about what dick you're going to be on next week.

As for the dude in Florida you claim to love, that is a load of shit. if you loved him, you would have been loyal and you weren't. You don't know the definition of being loyal. I don't think I have ever hated someone as much as I hate you. I hate the fact that I thought you were such a true friend for 7 years when in reality you weren't.

I hope you're happy with your life now, being a two faced bitch and all. Must be nice to be miserable with a dude that you're not even in love with, but you love the fact he takes care of you because god forbid you have to take care of yourself.

But best of luck to you. You keep enjoying your miserable life while i'm out here living my best dreams.

1 comment:

  1. It sucks when you lose a friend or realize it was a toxic friendship. You just gotta move on without them in your life and try to forgive/forget. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete