Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Hello, 2019.

I am literally dying at the last blog I posted. The guy ended up ghosting me and was apparently with another female at the same time so that ship sailed. But i ended up getting serious with someone in June and we've been together ever since. i'm happy but at the same time could be happier. But it's a work in progress.

Just crazy how much changed since posting that blog back in March. I really need to try posting more on here and hope i can stick with it. I'm really not sure what else to say so this will probably be the end of it. Just a short post announcing that i'm alive.

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog! Yay!
    I'm loving this... the way you're like:
    "I'm dying in the last post"
    then at the end: "Just a post saying I'm alive"
    Lol super good, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! I'm glad you found it! But seriously, the last post I made had me cringing lmao! I'm going to try and get something posted tomorrow!

      Delete