Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

Spontaneous

I truly forgot about this blog. Two years since I've last posted, ridiculous?! Anyways, I'm sick of the snow. I'm tired of the cold and personally I haven't been happy in a long time. Maybe it's because I'm lonely and haven't been with anyone since October, but it's rough.

I've been talking to this dude lately. We've been talking about moving to Florida and wanting to start a life together. I hope he's serious because if he's not then I'm not going to be amused. If one more person even thinks about screwing me over, i'm just losing home. He just makes me melt at some of the things he says and I just wonder if he's serious. I've wanted to be with him for awhile, but things got in the way. But for now, I'm going to take it day by day. 

Going to get my car fixed soon, then hopefully we'll be off. Plates need to be renewed, and my daytime running light needs to be fixed then we can make sure she'll be able to make the trip to Florida.  

But I won't keep my hopes up. I'm sure something will come up and it won't happen but here's to staying positive.  

With Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment