Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Updates & Football Rant

Wow, it's been so long since I've updated this blog! I haven't updated since end of August, oops. So yeah, for anyone that reads this I'm alive. Barely, but hanging on. 

I'm currently watching Football. New England Vs Seattle. I've been thinking that how come Seattle can cheat and get away with it but if New England is rumored of deflating balls, it's the end of the world? I mean you can truly see where the favoritism stands and it's not with the Patriots. 

It's a pretty tight game and I'm hoping that second half picks up a lot. Even though we're in the lead by 2 points, we can do better. 

But Roger Goodell really has no logic. Haters gonna hate though. 

----

I start school tomorrow and I'm so excited! I was supposed to start in September and things just kept falling apart but FINALLY it's happening. It took a couple months but I'm just pumped. 

I'll be doing classes online and I'm hoping it works out. It's one class every few weeks so it's not terrible. If things go well, I'll be graduating in 2021, lmao. 

So ya, that's the blog of updates. I'm going to try to be more active on here. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment